Cancellation terms and conditions
Cancellation terms and conditions for consumers
(Consumer is any natural person who performs actions in law which are not directly connected with his professional or business activity.)
Right of Cancellation
You may revoke your contract statement within a fourteen-day period without giving reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day,
- - you or a third party, other than the carrier, took or take possession of the goods, provided you ordered one or more goods in a common order and these will get delivered in a single supply.
- - you or a third party, other than the carrier, took or take possession of the last goods, provided you ordered one or more goods in a common order and these will get delivered separately.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (STEINBOCK Mode GmbH, Steinbockallee 13, 6063 Rum, Austria, phone number: +43 (0) 512 2465 10, Fax number: +43 (0) 512 2679 80, email: email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (such as a letter sent by post, fax or email) . You may use the attached sample withdrawal form but this is not obligatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your message regarding your right of withdrawal before the cancellation deadline has expired.
Consequences of Cancellation
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse you for all the payments we received from you, except the delivery fees, immediately and within 14 days from the day we received the notice about your decision to withdraw from this contract. For this reimbursement we will use the same payment method, which you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in no event we will charge any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement, until we have received the goods or you supplied proof of evidence about you having sent the goods back, whatever is the earliest.
You are supposed to send or bring back the goods immediately and, in any event, no later than within 14 days from the day we received the notice about your decision to withdraw from this contract. The deadline is met, if you send back the goods within the period of time of 14 days has expired.
We are responsible for the fees of the return delivery within the European Union.
The customer is responsible for the fees of the return delivery for the following countries: Greece, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway, Switzerland, Serbia, USA and the United Kingdom.
You are only responsible for any diminished value of the goods, if the deterioration in value is not due to examination of characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or lapse reasons
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- with the delivery of goods, which are not standard, for goods which need an individual choice or assignment by the customer or if they are explicit cut to the personal needs of the customer.
- with the delivery of goods, which may spoil quickly or whose expiration date might expire quickly.
- with the delivery of alcoholic beverages, whose price was agreed upon conclusion of the contract, but can only be delivered within 30 days at the earliest and in which the market price fluctuations have no influence
on the seller.
- with the delivery of newspapers, magazines and periodicals with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of cancellation expires ahead of time with contracts
- with the delivery of sealed goods, which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reason, if they become unsealed after delivery;
- with the delivery of goods, if they have been mixed inseparable with other goods due to their nature after the delivery
- with the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed packaging, if the sealing got destroyed after the delivery.
Sample Withdrawal form
(If you want to withdraw from this contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- - To STEINBOCK Mode GmbH, Steinbockallee 13, 6063 Rum, Austria, Fax: +43 (0) 512 2679 80, email: firstname.lastname@example.org:
- - I/We (*) give notice that I/we withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/the following service (*)
- - Ordered at (*)/received at (*)
- - Name of the customer(s)
- - Mailing address of the customer(s)
- - Signature of the customer(s) (only by notice on paper)
- - Date
(*) Delete where not applicable.